Thursday, July 24, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure...a Lemon Zing Outtake

Yes, apparently "outtake" is one word. I chose to turn it into two words when I labeled this tiny little movie, because "outtake" looks like some kind of French-Japanese word, like maybe someplace where you could get a calamari crepe. But this is just a scene that wasn't used in "Lemon Zing", because I, the director, inadvertently placed an unnecessary Lego brick in the scene. The brick was to help me remember where Alan was supposed to stand, but I now know to just let him do his job. Notice how he just goes with it. And bare naked, too. He's a professional through and through. There's not much to the scene, but I thought people might enjoy it. The lack of video during the last few seconds is because the video for that bit was never shot, because that's when he was actually in the tub, and by that time, I had realized that the wayward green brick was there.

And of course, you can see the full "Lemon Zing" by scrolling down a couple of millimeters, unless you got here by clicking the post name, and then I think you have to click the link. Then again, I suppose everyone else on the planet already has this stuff figured out by now.


1 comment: