It's the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, okay, it's the moment I've been waiting for. I and little Alan Brickman , who has been celebrating with a couple of other cast members at the Lego Cafe Corner, enjoying a vanilla latte and a slice of lemon meringue pie as I type this.
I hope you enjoy watching "Lemon Zing" as much as I enjoyed making it. Feel free to leave comments, so I don't feel like I live in a total vacuum.
Special thanks to Jeff Oster for letting me use his music.
Where my grandparents lived.
-
*This was a couple of paragraphs I wrote just before attending my mums
funeral. I know Cotesbach so well that I didn't need to be there to know
what it lo...
11 years ago

Fabulous Show! Very Entertaining! I truly enjoyed it! I loved the trickling water...that was COOL!
ReplyDeleteHey, the DVD came back home! Eventually.
ReplyDelete